November 29, 2020
Today’s Reading: Acts 10:24-48
When Peter entered, Cornelius met him, fell at his feet, and worshiped him. But Peter helped him up and said, “Stand up! I myself am also a man.”
Come to our Sunday Worship Service OR Listen to Rev. Moegagogo Solomona’s sermon from today’s 10AM Sunday Worship Livestream on our Facebook Page, www.facebook.com/ccmla.
Reflect on the Notes below in our Life Group Zoom, Mondays at 7:30PM.
Sermon Main Idea: Only Christ can unite.
- God reaches people through people. (v.24-33)
- Peter explains his presence with the Gentiles.
- Cornelius reveals God’s instruction to listen to Peter.
- God sent Jesus through Israel for all people. (v.34-43)
- Peter realizes that God shows no partiality.
- Peter preaches the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus.
- Everyone who believes in Jesus will be forgiven.
- God bestows the Holy Spirit to all who believe. (v.44-48)
- The Holy Spirit falls upon the Gentiles who receive the Gospel.
- Peter commands the Gentiles to be baptized.
Life Note: Share Christ to share life.
- What are some benefits that come with God using people to reach people?
- If God shows no partiality towards people in regard to salvation, how does that impact our view of people?
- How should we respond to those who say that since God loves everyone, people do not need to believe in Jesus to be saved?
Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Gospel of Salvation, and thank You for the privilege You give me to share this Message to others who do not yet know You. Please guide me by Your Holy Spirit. Show me how to share Your Gospel Message and In Jesus’ Precious Name I pray, AMEN.
Thru the Bible in a year (credit: Biblestudytools.com): 2 Corinthians 9; 2 Kings 22:1-23:35; Nahum 3